See, Hear, Interact, and Train within a Realistic Air Traffic Environment. ATWorld™ is a Plug-in for Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) providing an automated, realistic and contextually correct Air Traffic Control environment. Includes background air and ground traffic, radio communications, and Ownship interaction with a Virtual Controller. In use by the US Air Force.
Download product brochure UFA ATWorld™
- Based on UFA’s Industry-leading Air Traffic Control Simulation products
- Automated High Fidelity Simulation of Realistic Air and Ground Traffic
- Interact with Virtual Controllers using ATVoice Voice Recognition
- Instructor Controls
- Airport, Airspace & Exercise Definition Tools
- Available & Documented Interfaces for integration with 3rd Party Simulators
- Validated, Mature off the shelf technology
- Integrates with Training Devices using ATWorld Connect Gateway to bridge between internal data and external simulators
- Allows cost effective training of hard to replicate, high risk situations
- Support for multiple Trainers and Formation Flights
ATVoice provides voice recognition for UFA’s air traffic control simulation systems including ATWorld. It allows users to interact with a controller using standard phraseology, and provides ease of use and flexibility to the simulation exercise.
- Automated voice responses for background traffic based on a given clearance
- Virtual Controller recognizes Defined Pilot ATC Phraseology (Requests, Responses, Reports)
- Virtual Controller treats ATTower Background and Ownship the same