UFA’s ATVehicle Airside Driving Simulator offers safe, reliable and effective training for all types of airfield drivers. Beginning drivers can prepare for their jobs at the airport, while experienced operators can re-certify their skills using varying training scenarios.
Our real-time, high fidelity simulator allows training to be standardized, as well as driving performance measured and problem areas identified
Download product brochure UFA_ATVehicle™
- Realistic aircraft and vehicle dynamics with highly interactive scenarios for beginner and experienced drivers
- Simulates many different vehicle types, including fire trucks, snow plows, security vehicles, pushback and tow trucks
- Inclement Weather and Time of Day includes Low visibility Operations (LVO)
- Record and replay capability for detailed evaluation of training scenarios
- Small scale desktop setups with minimal space requirements
- Integrates with Radio communication procedures and UFA’s ATTower simulator for joint driver-controller training
- Cost effective training of hard to replicate, high risk emergency situations
- Recurring training with no risk of damage to equipment
- Individualized and Team training with multiple driver positions
- Objective measurement of skills and training progress
UFA’s ATView Image Generator offers high-fidelity, realistic visualization of the live working environment of vehicle operators. Realistic 3D models of aircraft and ground vehicles together with accurate visualization of all airport structures, ground markings and signage offer an immersive and realistic training environment.