This privacy statement applies to your use of all UFA, Inc websites. By using our sites you consent to the uses mentioned. UFA, Inc recognizes that your privacy is important to you and is committed to protecting your personal information by supporting and endorsing the state and national privacy legislation.
UFA, Inc undertakes that:
- We will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent
- You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing personal information
- We will only use personal information provided by you for the purposes for which it was collected
- We will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless you consent or in other circumstances where such disclosure is required or authorized by law.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Children Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
- Usage tracking UFA tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. UFA does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). UFA sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
If you would like further information regarding this policy, please contact us at [email protected]
This privacy statement does not extend beyond UFA, Inc website. When linking to another site from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site.