Our development team is made up of some of the best and brightest in the industry. We welcome over-achievers and seek to hire people who thrive on solving interesting and unique problems and come to work every day excited about the challenges they will face.
What You’ll Do:
Specify, design, develop, and support our ATC simulation products ranging from application development, algorithm development, image generation, voice communications, and voice recognition products.
Utilize modern software engineering methods, software tools and support processes on a product development team for one of our many in-house product and customer programs.
What You Need to Apply:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- 2+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Proficient in C and Java
- Experience in UNIX (esp. Linux) environments, and TCP/IP
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to interact with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Your Work at UFA
Chosen candidates will develop and support our Radar and Tower simulators and voice recognition technology used widely in the Aviation and Defense industries for air traffic controller training and ATM (Air Traffic Management) research in such areas as airspace modeling, airport design, and human factors studies.