UFA, Inc. Singapore Branch Office
UFA, Inc., a global leader in developing Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulation and voice recognition technologies, is seeking an ATC Specialist for our Singapore Branch Office. Our ATC Specialists are a key component of our operations by providing testing, installation, training, and support services for our domestic and international clients and by collaborating between the software development teams and the end user to ensure that systems provided meet or exceed expectations. Other duties include air space modelling and human factors studies
This is a position that will include worldwide travel to customer sites, symposiums, and trade shows. Candidates must show initiative, excellent judgment, career aspirations for increased role and responsibilities, and a demonstrated willingness to work as a team.
Successful candidate will be using their ATC expertise and experience on product development teams for our Asia Pacific commercial and military programs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Providing ATC technical expertise and support to our programs and new business development in Asia Pacific
- Onsite customer support
- Conducting product demonstrations, customer installations and training
- Writing and maintaining training materials and user manuals
- Contribute to the planning, preparation and execution of tests for customer projects
- Develop test cases and procedures to ensure coverage of and conformance to business requirements
- Provide analysis and execute testing as required
- Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure
- Providing user support to our broad base of commercial, civil and military Customers
- Recent knowledge (within 3 years) in Air Traffic Control environment, or degree in Aeronautics, Aerospace, or Aviation
- Excellent English and Chinese oral and written communications skills are required
- Experience using Linux Workstations and/or Windows PCs is required
- Show initiative, self-discipline, excellent judgment, career aspirations for increased role and responsibilities, a demonstrated willingness to work as a team with the ability to work alone with engineering support
- Previous experience with software-based standalone or embedded ATC simulation products is a real plus
- International travel is required with some trips up to 3 weeks duration
UFA, Inc. is a US-based small company specializing in Air Traffic Management (ATM) simulation products. We provide simulation software to civil aviation, military, and university customers worldwide. Our wholly owned subsidiary, ATCSim GmbH, is located in Mainz and Kaufbeuren, Germany.
To learn more about us and our products and programs, please visit our web site at www.ufainc.com.
If you are ready to make an impact, email your contact information and current resume to: [email protected].